In reply to the Far Cry 3 thread...

So, a thread about FC3 was created a few days ago and in it ppl said that there was nothing to do after you finish the game and that they completed it in like 10-15 hours or something.

How the hell is that possible??

I've played about 8 hours and in that time I've: only cleared 9 of 18 radio towers, gathered mats for crafting all sort of things and only cleared about 2 outposts.

I figured I would want a decent size loot sack, wallet, ammo holder, weapon holster...and all that and hunting sharks is fun.  All the while running from patrols and whatnot.

I'm not saying you're playing it wrong and I'm not trying to make this into a big deal....I seriously want to know how you did so little in this game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I did all of the stuff you say. It was fun. However, it only took me under a week's time to hunt all the animals, clear the radio towers, capture all the command posts and complete the game.

-

It's not that there isn't enough stuff to do, it's that there is nothing to do in free roam after you do it.

Like I've said before, the simple inclusion of a new game plus mode would have added a ton of replayability. Every game that has you purchasing weapons and unlocking new skills should have it.

That was a big problem too that I forgot to mention. By the time you get all the cool stuff... the game is over and there are no outposts to clear.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

That was a big problem too that I forgot to mention. By the time you get all the cool stuff... the game is over and there are no outposts to clear.

[/quote]And that's exactly why I stress the importance of a new game plus mode in all games.

they let you redo outpost in the latest patch or something. but that's sorta how I felt. I did everything worth doing in single player within 25-30 hours and never touched single player again.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote]

i thought you unlocked weapons and stuff by turning on radio towers.

I've cleared 9 of them and have a lot of weapons already and I'm only on the mission where I have to some woman to give me more "power".

Do you guys not replay games?  i don't usually but this is one of the few that I probably will.

I do, but this one just does not spark any interest. Since you don't have to pick and choose what skills you get, there is no point.

-

The weapons I am talking about are the special unique ones.

I replay games. But when I spend an entire game unlocking cool stuff and becoming a powerful badass, having to start over as a scrawny weakling once again is a huge turn off