In honour of Resident Evil 6's Announcement, Anyone up for Completing RE5 on Professional?

I can do it anytime really and sit on it for hours, So if you're up for it add me, Just make sure you're not gonna do one chapter then leave. :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I'd be willing to help you out with it. I'm at a loss for things to play until Kingdoms of Amalur and The Darkness 2 come out in a couple weeks. Just message me and set up a time that you will available to play and we can work something out. It really annoys me when people just send random invites like I'm going to jump up and remove what I'm playing to accept it.

I'll be down to play.

I'm down. Haven't played that game in forever.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I'd be willing to help you out with it. I'm at a loss for things to play until Kingdoms of Amalur and The Darkness 2 come out in a couple weeks. Just message me and set up a time that you will available to play and we can work something out. It really annoys me when people just send random invites like I'm going to jump up and remove what I'm playing to accept it.

[/quote]Who needs things to play? Spartacus returns on the 27th.

Even on professional it's the easiest RE I've played.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

Who needs things to play? Spartacus returns on the 27th.

[/quote]Fair point.

Well I just attempted to honor the point of this thread by giving RE5 an other run through solo, as the OP was obviously blowing smoke. But it's just not fun by myself anymore. Probably because I played through it like 15 times back when it came out. Come on February 7th!

For me RE5 started out good, then it started to go down hill at the end of the vehicle sequence. By the time it turned into Tomb Raider, I just wanted to finish it.