In-game War Assets

Does anyone know how many war assets are in the game without playing the multiplayer? I've only been able to get around 3800 which isn't nearly enough to see the so-called best ending.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The most I was able to gather was a Total Military Strength of 6300... but because I don't play the multiplayer (can't at the moment), my Galactic Readiness Rating was stuck at 50%, giving me a Effective Military Strength of 3150... locking me out of seeing the 'best ending'.

TMS is at 6300? Wow! I think mine is close to 4000, but I don't know what I'm missing... I know my EMS is low and my Readiness is at 50% too. I figured the in-game war assets would just barely give enough TMS and EMS to see the best ending.

While it is possible to accrue over 6000+ Total Military Strength... without playing the Galaxy At War Multiplayer to raise your Galactic Readiness Rating from the default 50% higher (The higher the Readiness Rating, the more of your TMS will become Effective Military Strength), you can't get to see the 'best ending'. Also, as the Readiness rating deteriorates at about 1% daily, so it is encouraged to play Multiplayer to maintain it.

-

So BioWare's talk of getting to see the best ending without playing multiplayer, is a lie.

Yeah unfortunately you have to play some Multiplayer to get your Effective Strength to that 4,000+ mark.  

Even with a perfect Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 save and scanning every possible planet in Mass Effect 3 will leave you probably a 1,000 or so shy of the 4,000 mark..

Yeah you need some multiplayer to get to the 4k mark.

My game I ended with TMS of 7272... and at a base 50% readiness that gave me 3636.

2 multiplayer games later I had a 57% readiness and got my EMS up to around 4145 I believe it was.

I hate this system. The multiplayer should have nothing to do with the Single Player. Terrible decision.

There certainly are drawbacks for some by this "Terrible decision", not only is multiplayer promotion necessary to achieve the best ending, so is XBOXLive GOLD membership (all though they did spot you a two day code) and a robust internet connection to connect to, we take it for granted here in North America how top of the line our fast connections are, in other places the technology simply isn't up to task, they may call it high speed in some places, but it's not the same high speed that we've become accustomed to here in Canada and the U.S....:-)

BioWare should've just stuck to what they promised, and had Multiplayer as a seperate mode to the Singleplayer... like the 'Who/red Mode' in Saints Row The Third and other games with a similar mode. A lot of negativity would've been negated by doing that imo.

I ended up at 6831 with no multiplayer characters.

You can get well over 7000 w/o importing MP characters. All MP really does is buff the readiness % which is lame as hell. There should be an option to turn that off -- I don't want what I do in MP to affect what I'm doing in SP. The only reason I imported an MP character in the 1st place was for the chevo.