In-dash gold offer, can't signup!

I've tried to signup for the 2 Months of Gold for $2 deal a couple of times now and it won't go through. When I confirm the purchase it just takes me right back to the splash screen where I can "Go Gold Now" or go  back. I can repeat the process numerous times, even with different payment methods (I've used credit and paypal) and the same thing happens. None of my accounts are charged.

This has happened to me with gold in-dash offers before, but I thought maybe it was due to my crappy internet connection at the time. Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello! Is this on your console's dashboard, or on Xbox.com? If on the console, what is the exact error message it gives you when it fails?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's through the console dashboard and there is no error message. I select the offer on the dashboard (in Spotlight), it takes me to a splash page for the offer where I can Go Gold Now or go back, so I proceed and and select "Confirm Purchase" and the Confirm Purchase box disappears, almost like I pushed the back button, even though I didn't. No error or anything.

Haha, I kind of wish there was an error message, it might make more sense that way.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.