In case you missed it... (for hardcore MK fans)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That would explain why they took Ultimate MK3 off the marketplace. Figured they could probably milk people for more money with these releases. >_>

They took UMK3 off because Midway went under. Not because they planned on releasing all classic titles later. No license meant no way to distribute it legally at the time.

I don't find 3 games for 800 points a bad deal at all, either. Totally going to be snatching them up when they get released.

I don't think I'll be too inclined as to buying it,  maybe if it's 800MP.

I mean I still have Mortal Kombat: Trilogy on N64. =)

The article states it's 800 points. They have the price already apparently.

I don't the do have a history of changing the prices at random. We'll see when it's comes out.

Best bet is that I won't buy it on Release cause I need to get some points for SSFIV: Arcade Edition and that Scarlet DLC I've been hearing about.  Lotsa DLC is coming out soon it's a bit outrageous.

They already said the price is set, its 800 MS points..   the deal has been made my warner Bros. and microsoft for that price on live for all 3....  and in addition to the other poster talkin bout them takin down Ultimate MK 3, all Midway games were taken off of Live and the other network because of them folding like it was said already... so you cant get any midway game now because of their fallout

You can still buy MK2 on the PSN from what I know.

i wish they would have done a HD remix

Yeah I heard that MK 2 was still up, but all Midway games were suppose to be pulled from both networks,  citing issues with the license since midway filed bankruptcy and Warner Bros. bought alot of its library.... but in any case,   were gonna get all 3 mortal kombats now so im happy

I'm also happy about getting all 3 games in one package. This will be a good 800 points to use for.