In black ops I win 9 out of 10!

I don't know what the deal is, but since cod 2 I usually win 9 out of 10 matches of ffa.  Do rather well on the leaderboards, and even have a following of people that want to learn my skills at call of duty.  But why is it when I buy and start playing mw3, I am just like any other player?  I win 2 to 3 out of 10 matches and no matter what game style I use, run and gun, camp, a mixture of the two I can't seem to do better.  So out of 7 games why do I suck at just 1?  Am I the only one?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have that problem too. So much I got rid of Mw3. A lot of it was my connection (which is good), I was always at least a full second behind other players it seemed. My friend and I went on Black Ops like a month after Mw3 and we just completely stomped people. He was on a new account and he got his 1st loss with me after we won 54 straight games of search. Just me and him. I think Black Ops and the other cod games are way better interpretations of skill where if you're bad you're bad, and if you're good... you're good. Mw3 is too damn random.

But it makes me mad!!  And no matter how much I say, just play black ops untill the next game.  Something keeps telling me to keep trying.  I did download mw3 to my hard drive and that improved the delay that I experienced along with clearing my catch.  I may give it another try, but 80 levels to prestige is way too much.  

you suck. plain and simple.

[quote user="iiC KyleB"]

[/quote]

I seriously doubt that............

"Happy Drinking"

[quote user="LOUISE CYPHRE"]

[quote user="iiC KyleB"]

[/quote]

I seriously doubt that............

"Happy Drinking"

[/quote]

k.

I don't go around calling myselft the greatest player around.  But I don't talk about the times when I lose either!  I did put in mw3 on sunday, played kill confirmed, and did somewhat better, I finished at least in the positive.  But I still have issues with liking the game as much as other cod games.  

i always win my ffa with 10k lead any gun i use except the draganov xD

i used to play games for fun now i make videos for fun and beat others for fun.

Haze you remind me of when I first started posting on the forums, going through every thread.  I don't like to make videos, but I do enjoy ruining others.  

thats because you havent played me dub