In 1999 what's the best usage for infusions?

Sorry prob been asked and answered a million times

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Please check here for some recommendations: forums.xbox.com/.../526536.aspx

if you have the season pass and get the bonus infusion bottles, i suggest using all 5 on salts then find a few and use on health and the rest on maxing out salts, do this until you get the charge vigor and upgrade it with the upgrade that will recharge your shield, then use a couple on the shield, this will be a lifesaver later on with the ghost and the handymen

Thanks Psychotic I will use that build most likely. On normals I foolishly upgraded health to max first but quickly noticed the abundance of health packs all over. Notr to mention I found myself often running out of salts and my shield breaking very easily. Mind you this was only on normals too so I could only imagine how helpful it would be to have salts/shield in Hard/1999 Mode.

Your welcome Judge this is the method I used for 1999 and it seemed to work well, that's not to say it was a walk in the park though, still had alot of restarts, also try to hold onto as much $$ as possible, once you run out of cash, you must reload your checkpoint after dying, i bought upgrades for the 2 damage on the shotgun and 1 for the charge vigor and damage on the fire vigor

I max salts and shield first (on 1999) simply because i had the shield upgrade gear and i ended up with 10/9/10 on health, shields and salts (had the season pass). I max out the sniper rifle and put a few in shotgun. I got 1 upgrade for Return to Sender. Both upgrades in the Murder of Crows and 1 upgrade in Devils Kiss. The combo kills most large groups of enemies that rush you and the upgrade spawns more murder of crow traps. I also upgraded Shock Jockey once as it does double damage if they are stunned. Very useful for killing turrets and Patriots. Shock him and shoot him with a shotgun in the back. Also one upgrade for charge for killing lady comstock.

I upgraded my health first and shield second.

I upgrade Salts first, Health first, Shields 3rd. I tend to stagger the Health and Shields as they progress though, so I'm not left with 10 Health but only 1 Shield.

[quote user="Kimieva"]

I upgrade Salts first, Health first, Shields 3rd. I tend to stagger the Health and Shields as they progress though, so I'm not left with 10 Health but only 1 Shield.

[/quote]

They all balance out. I upgraded my Salts last because I rarely use my Vigors.