- Improper and illegal app in Window phone market

Recently a app in window phone market which authorized by Openxlive, called 口袋寵物, has reset its database. Thousands of PAID users were victimized. They asked their money back but didn't success. The official spokesman of this game didn't fully reveal the whole incident and neglected all players' requests rudely. All the players of this game are extremely furious, some of them even consider a further legal action.

Also, this game may involved copyright problem. For reference: http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/8/90398.html (chinese)

As a responsible developer of window phone market, I believe Microsoft should remove the game in the window phone market.
We are happy to see how the market is improving these days. As a regular user and supporter, I am disappointed by the unpleasant experience. Therefore I urge Microsoft can take action to this incident.
Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I hope someone can speak for us.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you find the app in the Store, there should be a button/link (both on Web and Windows Phone itself) that says 'Report concern to Microsoft.' Filling that out will allow you to file a complaint against the app that MS will see.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.