Impossible to unlock all weapons?

So I just found out when I hit level 20 rifleman that the weapon unlocks are decision points. Does this mean we'll never be able to have all the weapons? Cause that would be annoying. I know there's respec tokens, but they sound like they just let you swap one item for another. I hope there's some way to eventually get all the weapons.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yeah I noticed this myself.  Idk what they will have in store.  

I'm hoping the other characters for each class that show as unlocking at level 50 might have those other weapons. Another possibility that crossed my mind though is that they may be planning to sell respec tokens on the marketplace like other games have sold weapon shortcut unlocks and whatnot.

[quote user="CamaroGuy96"]

I'm hoping the other characters for each class that show as unlocking at level 50 might have those other weapons. Another possibility that crossed my mind though is that they may be planning to sell respec tokens on the marketplace like other games have sold weapon shortcut unlocks and whatnot.

[/quote]

You start with a respec token (not sure if it's 1 total or 1 per class) and you apparently get another at Lv50. I'd assume that the second guy you unlock at Lv50 for it's corresponding class is just for allowing you to build him in an alternate manner than the first. Say, your first Recon has all sniper rifles and ammo's. The second character might focus on all SMG's and the opposite choice of the ammo's (gagets or attachments).