Import Tuner Challenge

So whats so good about this new xbox forums?

There are so many games missing like this one, Import Tuner Challenge.

I mean yeah its a old game but there are old games with sub forums that have 0... I say again ZERO posts and will most likely never have one.

I used the forums to keep up on anyone still playing this game, not many do but we used the forums to keep up on who does still play.

If anyone does still play, post away!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Never heard of it.....is it cartoony?

Still here

hired it loved it but cnt find any where to buy it cnt even download it fantastic example of what tuner games should be like with a bit off updating but awsome game

where to get this game ?

Anyone still own Import Tuner Challenge & would help me out with the multiplayer of this game?

I have Import Tuner Challenge and for those who don't know, it is the latest version of Tokyo Xtreme Racer.

How similar to NFS Underground is it? Loved those games to death

Build your own style car and race onthe highway. Not like nfs, really a different style of game.

i have this still good game imo if anyone needs help with multiplayer on this throw me a msg and id be happy to help

I've just got the game a couple of weeks ago... a mix of Tokyo Extreme Racer nostalgia and watching the anime Initial D push me to look for it. I'm very interested to meet players that still own the game and that are willing to play it online. Feel free to add me as a friend.