Imperials vs Nords!

Who do you guys favor? Nords, or The Imperials?

I sided with Imperials due to the fact, they were pretty bad in Oblivion. Even though I'll kill them after helping them. After being mistreated by the Nords with my Khajit. I decided to make an Orc Berserker, fighting with the Imperials. Even with my Khajit, I sided with Imperials. I don't like the Nords whatsoever. A cocky race, all bark and no bite.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would have made an Imperial, but wanted to be different in the game.

I prefer Nords for their cultural depth, those goddam Imperials would steal a coin off a dead mans eye.

#

I sided with the Nords first off (because I hate the Thalmor) but my current character is busy helping the Imperial army (while still killing every Thalmor she can find).

#

Thalmor need to die, if they are so superior then why did they get destroyed by Ysgrammor?

That sums up Imperials, greedy like the Romans. I can care less for the Thalmor. A bunch of high elves running around in robes pose no threat.

I went with the ' Stormcloaks ' - mainly due to the fact the imperials tried to take my head off at the start, playing as an Orc their racism towards other species annoyed me at first, but having finished the civil war quests they practically worship me now

Ulfric is a bigoted, racist pig and, as a dark elf, I couldn't support him no matter what. I am not starry-eyed over the Imperials either though I think they present the better option. Every time I hear a Nord guard talk about how the Imperials think they are savages and he/she's there to prove them wrong I want to slap his/her face and ask why everyone in even the best guarded town has to wear a weapon, why the forts are all overrun with bandits, why there are bandit roosts spanning roads right out of some towns, and why are the guards moaning about guard duty instead of having a nice bandit raid. I'm not doing the civil war because I couldn't put my heart into either side.

[quote user="The Lady Bastet"]Ulfric is a bigoted, racist pig [/quote] yes, he's a bit of a git at first but he get's a bit more likeable at the end of the civil war questline, Galmar - Stonefist is still a *** though!

[quote user="The Lady Bastet"]

Ulfric is a bigoted, racist pig and, as a dark elf, I couldn't support him no matter what.

[/quote]

As a Wood Elf I had the exact same attitude. Long Live the Empire!

General Tullius! Kill all Nord scum.

Imperials, got a feeling Stormcloacks wouldn't be happy if a redguard would save them.

Stormcloaks. Only cause the imperials seem like an over controlling totalitarian style military force.