Imperial exchange trading guild

Hello. Welcome to the imperial exchange! We are a trading guild organized to allow you to buy and sell goods to others. Our goal is to make gold and have some fun in the process. We are 100+ members and growing social and also interested in grouping for dungeons and PvP. Please leave your name and we will invite you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in being apart of us!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Gt*

Please add GT: Bad Medicine79

Thanks

My gamertag is TheSpaceyBox I'm online now.

Sorry for the longer wait guys, they've added longer hours to my work week. I'll be sending invites very shortly! Enter our guild lottery if a gamble is your cup of tea, it's about to end and if you don't end up the big winner this week it still helps out the guild getting and keeping a trader which is one of our primary focuses at the moment. Don't forget to review the message of the day as posted! Sometimes we have some cool stuff going on!

I would love to join this guild.

Please invite me GT: Platnium Epic

Hi please send me an invite I'm online now and will likely be on for the entire day as I have no life right now lol.

Invite GT: Emmeric

Would love an Invite, when you get the chance.

Spirabahamut

Please send an invite to gamertag DoublePayBack

The guild has been great so far.  Thank you for inviting me to join.  I especially liked the lottery you just held.  That was a great idea!  I was telling two of my friends about the guild and they want to join as well.  I didn't see a way for me to invite them to the guild in the game.  Could you please send an invite to gamertags "Chacer2088" and "PintSizePayBack"?