I'm tired of this crap Activision (Cod related)

You can't release the same game every year with different guns, maps, and story with almost no new gameplay mechanics and market it as a full priced game. It's getting really old, and there is no way I'm paying over 20 dollars for Cod 4: The second expansion pack (MW3).

Basically it went like this: Cod, Cod 2, Cod 3, Cod 4, Cod 4: WW2 mod, Cod 4: The expansion pack, Cod 4: The expansion pack: Cold War Mod

And Now: Cod 4: The expansion pack 2

To be honest, you need to spend more than a year on these games and then change the multiplayer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Obviously you are wrong, considering each edition of Call of Duty does nothing but sell even more than the last. Activision obviously knows what they are doing....unfortunately.

MoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoney

^^^This and this...

CoD games are produced on a two year scale, but there are two/three studios developing the games. That's why they come out every year.

Haha I gave up on COD when it was announced there would be an annual release.

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

MoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoneyMoneymoney

[/quote]

I like the part when he said money

[quote user="Mr Jer Bear"]

^^^This and this...

CoD games are produced on a two year scale, but there are two/three studios developing the games. That's why they come out every year.

[/quote]

I know that, Ben Kenobi

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

Obviously you are wrong, considering each edition of Call of Duty does nothing but sell even more than the last. Activision obviously knows what they are doing....unfortunately.

[/quote]I wonder how long those sales figures will last.  Sure there are the "fanboys" who'll buy simply because it has the name "Call of Duty" on it, but the number of people who enjoyed previous incarnations of the game, but are getting sick of the way the franchise is handled.  

The Call of Duty series is being "Milked Out" much like Guitar Hero was. Eventually, production for the Call of Duty games will stop because everyone will be tired of the games.

It will crash and burn like Guitar Hero and Tony Hawk, eventually.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

[/quote]I wonder how long those sales figures will last.  Sure there are the "fanboys" who'll buy simply because it has the name "Call of Duty" on it, but the number of people who enjoyed previous incarnations of the game, but are getting sick of the way the franchise is handled.  

[/quote]

Exactly, people see a new CoD game and they say "Well, its that time again. Gotta go buy it." They see that "Call of Duty" and thats all it takes. Its like it has become a routine and saying "yeah I got the new CoD game" no matter how crappy it is.