I'm sick of hackers!!!

The other day my friend was deranked by an idiot and then some guys keep trying to invite me to deranking lobbies.

Their gamertags are:

Compactsugar50 and Rufousalloy2.

Please do me and every decent player on xbox by filing a complaint for system tampering.

Thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You cannot name and shame other users on the Xbox Forums (likely due to the fact that people could use this to spread complaints about legitimate users of the service). Realistically the only thing worth trying is to report both users via the File Complaint system on your Xbox 360 console. Complain about System Tampering, and then the XBLPET teams will look into things. If the users are guilty they will be permanently banned from Xbox LIVE.

Then stop playing the most hacked game on xbox live ever.

Blame Microsoft for not being hard on software companies who don't give a sh#t after they've took around £60 of your hard earned money for the game, MW2 £40, and two map packs approx £20. Total life of MW2 before lack of support - 5 months!!

Thought Microsoft's own code of conduct at least extended to protection from Modders and Hackers in any game not just MW2??? Shame on you Microsoft and Activision, as if you care about anything other than profit!

Playstation owners play for free - I thought I paid for protection!!

Hey Retro. Lets see you sort through billions of complaints everyday and find the ones that are legitimate. If they banned everyone in every complaint they ever received, no one would be playing xbox live right now. They have to get proof that you're doing something wrong before they ban you.

Thats funny I thought Microsoft had people who played on the Xbox Live Network. Maybe they don't and what your saying is the community might aswell police its self, because all that Microsoft's Code of Conduct is, is a smoke screen. It doesn't take a gaming genius to enter even one MW2 lobby and not see Gamertag's modded and be aware of other modding happening.

Maybe they need to get off their asses and police the system we all spend our money on. How many Gold members are there?? How much does that translate into??

Good post RetroZero, thats what pisses me off, all the $ we spend and we can't enjoy the game. I have a PS3 as well and MW2 for it too. I love how the resurgence map pack came out for PS3 months after the 360.... SO everyone knows about the rock glitch that took them a year to fix... But after the map pack came out for 360 there were 100's of posts about the "rock glitch", 2-3 months later the map pack comes out for PS3 and has the same issue!! Way to stay on top of things Infinity Ward. I've had a conversation with Xbox support (on the phone) and they were full aware of the hacking and said when you come across it leave or find friends that are honest and play with them, lol, and they also blamed Infinity Ward for the hackers and it is not a xbox issue. You ask Infinity Ward about the issues and that tool Four Zero Two with his russian mail order bride say it's Xbox's fault for not passing patches through fast enough (still in programming).

ever check the account suspention forums? EVERY SINGLE POST is about how people are getting banned from MW2.

it's MW2 pretty much exclusively for hackers, that's why I traded mine in a year and a half ago. Stop supporting the franchise already if you want to see it improve.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

ever check the account suspention forums? EVERY SINGLE POST is about how people are getting banned from MW2.

[/quote]Last time I checked, it was all WaW.

Oh yeah, that too. It usually jumps from CoD to CoD. Recently I heard CoD 4 is unplayable too.