Im Ready For MK arcade Kollection

My interest is starting to wane in MK 9, ive had a blast with it and some very creative vulgar banter with other players. But the way people link n juggle to create infintes makes me ponder if thats the way the game is meant to be played. I cant wait for MK arcade kollection. Im sure They will announce its release date soon after the fourth character is released. I wish they would release some challenge packs with achievements b4 releasing a 5th kombatant and imo i dont think they will release a 5th at least for months. Then after the success kiddies of arcade kollection ( u kids will love it ) we will finally get the Long rumored Original HD trilogy. milk us midway/netherealm haha

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I heard it's coming at the end of Summer. Possibly even mid-Fall. Be prepared for even worse infinites in the arcade kollection, though. Those games had some terrible ones and I don't know if they've been tweaked for the port. I would hope so, but we'll see.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Be prepared for even worse infinites in the arcade kollection, though.

[/quote]

LoL, I had Rain's Jab to Super-Roundhouse Juggle, on Lockdown.

well, main one ill be playing is 2, or rather in this order 2,1,umk3 even tho i predict umk3 will be the most popular. I am sure they will use a combined leaderboard which bites. yea im thinking mid fall 2 ruthless

I am saving my money on that. Got all of the characters (Except Cyber Smoke, didnt really care for him) in that collection in MK9. Dont want to waste money buying something that is inferior to the current game even for nostalgia sake.

Blasphemer! lol, each to his own. but i love the original games they r far more superior. have a better atmosphere for me.  without those you wouldnt have mk 9 which is just a alternate retelling

Im probably going to get it,  Mainly just for nostalgia purposes.  MK1 was the first arcade game i ever played back as a toddler.  Adding online play and achievements makes it that much better. :)

Cant wait to scoop this up!

il get it for off line use, havent been online with MK9 in ages the dysnc was doing my head in :(

I couldnt believe they used actors in Mk1 it was just incredible, virtual reality back then. I just thought the production cost would be way too high for hiring actors. I was 15 when i first saw it in arcades and it truly was The "Street Fighter Killer" all cabinets of sf2 sf2t were empty with all of us crowding around mk. It was profound

nah back in the day killer instinct was the sf killer hands down!