Im ready for farcry 3! Are you?

Im ready for it.  It looks like it's going to be a great game, and possibly going back to the predator instincts style of game.  Post here if your getting it so I can keep a list of people to team up with.  See you when it hits. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was ready for it, until I saw that the multiplayer looks like a lame, "catch-up" CoD clone. I've had enough of those. Which is horrible since this was THE 2012 game for me.

Who cares about multiplayer? Its a single player game not a multiplayer game.

Looks great, not too keen on the multiplayer, seeing as my medic abilities have been passed around to everyone, but hey, life goes on, anyhow the single player looks amazing, really looking forward to some fast paced action sequences, and great story lines.

[quote user="CORPSE THROWER"]

Who cares about multiplayer? Its a single player game not a multiplayer game.

[/quote]

What are you talking about?

The real question is, will it have a map editor again. Anyone know?

FC3 being geared towards single player? Nah. It'll be suicide for them to make it like that.

I want to like Far Cry 3...but 2 was so BOOOOORING...sorry.....in all honesty though...it could have been the dudes I was playing it with too....good guys and all but way way too structured for my taste.....hey Dirty Harry, do you remember those guys you and I met through?..........good people, but they were real "rigid" to play with...and they soured me on games like Far Cry 2 and Gears of War and Halo online

I think that was the Usual Suspects crew. I've lost contact with all but a few of them.

Yeah, Far Cry 3 does have a map editor, that has been confirmed :)

Hayden, you've "made my day". lol