I'm punished for my own team mates killing me on Halo Reach

I've been playing Halo since it first came out, it was the sole reason I got an xbox and threw away my PS1, now on Halo Reach my budies and I are being killed by our own team mates because they either wanted a vechicle or a specific weapon and we got to it first, or got the flag or bomb before them.  It's been going on for months now and it's getting very upsetting.  These people will cheat by killing us, we hear the betrayed announcement and wait for the chance to boot the person for maliciously and it never comes. That same person or persons will do it over and over on that one map just to get that one weapon, but we can't kill them, I've tried filing a complaint against them and submitting player reviews, but nothing is being done about it, I was just playing Big Team Slayer about an hour ago, on Highlands and a team mate by the name of [Gt Removed] killed me for a sniper rifle, he gernaded me and then shot me for it, he then got on top of me and T-bagged me, being completely sick and tired of this I killed him and he was able to boot me, I am now banned from playing whenever I want and have to wait between 10 to 15 min between each match I play.  I know the code of conduct and I adhear to it, but I will defend myself against the idiots on my team who will seek out and kill me for a damn weapon.  I want my online name cleared and I want that person banned from playing, as well as all the others.  They make it hard to want to continue buying halo games if this is the crap I have to continue dealing with. I did save the video of that last match I spoke about if evidance is needed, I want my name cleared and I want to be able to go back to continue playing when I want.  I work hard and when I come home I want to be able to connect with my budies and play with them and not have to wory about some teammate killing us cause he wants the damn rocket launcher.  FIX IT NOW!!!  Take out xbox player [GT Removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You would need to report the people using the in game reporting features for this OP. I don't think team killing is something the PET would act on, but possibly it is something Bungie would frown upon.

And being a game specific issue you would need to contact Bungie (Bungie.net) on their forums with any questions regarding action taken against your account in their games.

As far as LIVE goes if you find you do not like playing with a specific individual go onto their profile and set them as an avoided player. This will reduce the chances of you being dropped into a lobby with them in the future.
And if they do something that breaks the CoC or ToU be sure to report them using the tools on your console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.