i'm noticing an increase in "hosting 15th prestige lobby" spam msgs. Are you ?

well like the title says for at least a week i have been getting spammed  with at least 2 or 3 msgs after almost every match .

it is usually the same old voice msg :

" msg to all friends and recent players i am hosting a 15th prestige lobby for 1600 ms points if you want in please msg me back"

althought i did get one where the voice  sounded like a soundboard or synthesier or something like that.

this really is getting annoying. and i was just seeing of anyone else is noticing an increase in this kinda spam of the last week especially after annihilation came out. 

is there anything that can be done other than filing a complaint or blocking communications.  ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't know why some people get so many of these messages but I have yet to receive one for BO. I have maybe gotten 3 total messages about MW2 10th prestige lobbies.

Yeah, I've noticed that too.  At first I thought that those people were trying to scrape up points for the map pack, but one guy already had it, so yeah.  I know they just spam everyone, but I'm already 14th prestige I just want to tell them to buzz off.  It pisses me off, MW2 was really bad and now this?  Haha I guess it's inevitable, sadly, and I think reporting and blocking is all that can be done.  

I haven't gotten any for Black Ops but I used to get craploads of them in MW2 and WAW. I kind of feel bad for the people who need to cheat at a video game. It's just sad.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

I have just seen a guy selling these prestige lobbies on an auction site,it was only a matter of time till they got black ops.they ruined both modern warfare and world at war now this one.

I totally agree... by the way MW2 is totally playable again. haven't seen crap in a while.

[quote user="Intimidator v2"]

I totally agree... by the way MW2 is totally playable again. haven't seen crap in a while.

[/quote]

Is that so... are people still abusing the grenade launcher and sniper in that game though?

well you got me there, some are. But as far as the mods I haven't seen an lately.

Maybe I'm just getting lucky.

[quote user="Intimidator v2"]

well you got me there, some are. But as far as the mods I haven't seen an lately.

Maybe I'm just getting lucky.

[/quote]

Shoot, I got excited for nothing.

I have seen an increase in 15th lobbies being created and non-stop messages being sent out. Honestly I'd like to see those players to actually get banned for that trash and not just the gamer tag but the IP addresses as well. But, that's asking too much of Microsoft (money hoarders). It is sad people these days choose to cheat the system instead of putting the time into the game.

I haven't gotten any messages like that in black ops

But please for the love of god I hope this doesn't get popular like it did in MW2. I despised people who ranked up in those lobbies. When the game first came out it was nice to get cool emblems and stuff for doing well and having playercards that no one else did. Then I couldn't play for a couple months and everyone has everything thanks to glitches lobbies :/