Im not buying MW3 IF it has the following:

Sprint Dive like in Black Ops.

Tactical Insertions in Free For All. - Trying to play a game here, with M$ terrible way of banning people (sends complaint in 20 billion times, booster and hacker still here, GO M$!)

Ninja (whats the point if some people have turtle beaches that can hear your foot steps anyway, so stupid)

Quickscoping.

Aim Assist (woo, all the little kiddies need their aim assist for quick scoping and finding ppl on the ground if they walk past them and didnt see them before)

^ cant disable the aim assist in MW2 so why bother putting it in the game, IW = retards.

Riot Shield. Yea good one IW, the shield is on the f*gs back and im in front of him, my knife doesnt kill him. GOOD ONE.

Sniper Rifles that dont actually kill in 1 FKING SHOT!!!!!!

Enjoy

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I want Dead-Silence back.

Ninja in BO was OP.

MW2's Ninja was okay, but I still prefered Dead-Silence.

U don't ask fer much do ya?

Despite what the OP says, he/she will buy it anyway.

Sprint diving is the dons.  That and the whole credit/wager matches was the only thing black ops got right in life

[quote user="markbb"]

Despite what the OP says, he/she will buy it anyway.

[/quote]

they have to get rid of the dolphin dive rubbish..get rid of quickscoping..thats all you get in mw2..why not have a little seperate game on the disc..that plays the same as cod4..all equal..no tedious..plant 10 bombs rubbish..shoot through obsticles just to get a perk..having to do cr*p like that doesnt make alot of people want to prestige..realistic recoil..no aim assist..no huge maps it gets boring running and running trying to find someone, MAKE IT SIMPLE..skillful and more realistic..BACK TO BASICS please!!!

I'll wait a few months and pay attention to the feedback from the community about the multi-player before I make a decision to buy. The campaign makes this game a rent at best.  

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

The OP is Indirectly Trolling hiself.

[quote user="xLSxAKIMBOx"]

Sprint Dive like in Black Ops.

Tactical Insertions in Free For All. - Trying to play a game here, with M$ terrible way of banning people (sends complaint in 20 billion times, booster and hacker still here, GO M$!)

Ninja (whats the point if some people have turtle beaches that can hear your foot steps anyway, so stupid)

Quickscoping.

Aim Assist (woo, all the little kiddies need their aim assist for quick scoping and finding ppl on the ground if they walk past them and didnt see them before)

^ cant disable the aim assist in MW2 so why bother putting it in the game, IW = retards.

Riot Shield. Yea good one IW, the shield is on the f*gs back and im in front of him, my knife doesnt kill him. GOOD ONE.

Sniper Rifles that dont actually kill in 1 FKING SHOT!!!!!!

Enjoy

[/quote]Nobody cares

Snipers were OHKs in MW2.