I'm not able to use my DLC on my new account

Hello,

I have purchased on all Call of Duty: World at War DLC when they came out, I use to play them on my old XBOX360 but now I have the new XBOX Slim and I transferred everything from my old HDD to my new XBOX's HDD. My problem is that none of my DLC content which I downloaded from any game wasn't transferred, such as all three Call of Duty: World at War DLC, I have downloaded them from the account I downloaded them from again since I already purchased them but I can't play them on my new account, the account I downloaded them from has now go onto a Silver Membership so I can't use that account but I should be able to use the content on my new account since it's on my HDD, could someone please tell me the problem here?

Help is much appreciated, thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Dlc and downloaded  games are not transferred with a transfer cable only games saved are

To play downloaded games you must redownload them using the original purchasing gamertag and only when the original purchasing gamertag is signed into live.

To use the content with other profiles since this is not the purchasing console you must do a drm transfer at http://www.xbox.com/drm with the original gamertag and redownload the licenses

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.