Im nervous about this...

Ok, so what ive seen involving MW3 -if its even legitimate- I like... I mean REALLY like as additions to Call of Duty...

Im nervous because I had planned to purchase Battlefield 3 and Skyrim, but I think Im too addicted to CoD to not buy the new one...

How does the rest of the forum feel about this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="HAPTICS"]

Currently, I don't have any plans to purchase MW3.  That may change after more info is released, though.  I'm just not feeling the usual anticipation this time.

[/quote]

me neither, i just dont feel its call of duty anymore, it seems like madden or something.

im just gunna rent this one.

This series is progressively getting worse. I'll rent it for the single player only.

Currently, I don't have any plans to purchase MW3.  That may change after more info is released, though.  I'm just not feeling the usual anticipation this time.

even if i only get it for the story, the modern warfare series has had a great story line and im interested to see how it ends, but im hoping that they actually take the time to make the multiplayer not so bleh

MW3 only way i'd buy it if theres a beta. if not oh well cause imma still be enjoying my BF3 even without it

I just want dedi servers. Seeing as how they make over a billion each year, it would be nice to have something other than p2p.

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

[quote user="Miami Jackson"]

The only way I'm buying MW3 is if there is a beta, dedicated servers, and a match making system.

[/quote]

that will never happen

[/quote]

[quote user="K0NV1CT 916"]

BF3 > MW3

[/quote]

Can you tell me where you got the games early?

@SILKYJJ

exactly what you said!