im looking to join a clan

needs to be mature preferably 20+ of age, play as a clan and not be the type of goup that goes 10-10+ on a match, i play mostly TDM only intrested in clans that have tryouts

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Wasted Talent Gaming is recruiting mature gamers for our clan/community. Stop by the site and if you have any questions I'd b happy to answer them. Link in signature.

http://www.circleix.com

Check us out you might like it.

Our 360 side is small and growing. You will easily get to know everyone.

Dude join CAG we play HCTDM But its fun when have a full group go to CAGisf.com we're 40th in the top clans of all time in blops

our tryout are you have to get 15 kills and no more than 10 deaths three times w/o Kill streaks kills and Exposives and claymores and c-4 on HCTDM and our Avg. age for player is 23 just check out the website

If you are looking for a clan with thousands of members where you are just a number we're probably not for you.  If you are looking for a clan managed by 15 year-olds who assign you to some kind of "brigade" depending on the skill you exhibit during a "tryout" we're probably not for you.

However, if you're looking for a relatively small (i.e., approx. 30 active members) community of gamers who have been around since 2002 and who are much more interested in getting to know you as a person than judging you by your skill level you might consider giving us a shot.  Our members range in age from 16-41 years old.  Many of our members are college educated and/or past/present military.  We are a cohesive group who care about each other and are always on the lookout for a few additional people to join us.  Come by, check out our forums, and throw in an app if you think you'd be a good fit.  We're all looking forward to gaming it up with you.

See you on the battlefield....

www.the-dark-legion.org

TDL dont come in here trying to make other clans look bad we've been around since SOCOM  We dont have anyone under 18 besides the clan leaders kid and hes better than anyone on your clan yeah we have 430 members but we also have three different clan under our name we own a few domain names we have our own Game Ladder and we'd be happy if you want to good toe to toe with us dude. all of our leaders are over 20 and our tryouts weed out the sucky players and we make sure people get to know everyone

You sound like a very mature and intelligent person, Knoxville.  I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings.  Please don't send your "leaders kid" over to beat me up.

Looking for a clan/community? The Brotherhood of Valor is an online gaming community devoted to several different gaming platforms. The Brotherhood of Valor (BHV) was created to provide a place for mature, friendly, and dedicated gamers to connect and share their passion for gaming. BHV is here to provide an environment in which like-minded gamers can come and share their ideas on teamwork, tactics and structure. To implement and foster community camaraderie, BHV operates on a military type ranking structure, which helps establish a solid community foundation. While BHV does operate on a military type ranking structure we do not take ourselves too serious, we believe ultimately in having fun and that is why we are here.

Our hope is for BHV to be a place for you to join and be able to feel as though, when gaming, you are part of a "Brotherhood" and not just an empty gaming community.

So if you are looking for a place to game where you are respected, have advancement opportunities, and enjoy a team atmosphere then BHV is waiting for you.

*All skill levels are welcomed at BHV as we have several different squad types.

*BHV welcomes all gamers over the age of 16 years old.

If you register or need more information, please reply within this thread and will be happy to assist you.