IM LOOKING FOR CO-OP PLAYERS ? PLEASE NOTE IM IN UK

Hi im looking for co-op players im not sure if this 2 player or 4 player as im renting as ive been reading good bad reviews on game so far what i dont like its very dark lol :) but im guessing thats way it is right ? if anyone is for co-op please send friend invite and ill add u and send me me message.Aslo please note im in the UK also ive had game for 1 day like 4 hrs so far ive im stuck on normall mission 1 lol :)

Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Im still looking for players to do co-op and multi player pirvate games and help each other unlock achivements im looking to do some to night so ill playing all night.please send me message to my gamer and tag and ill add you to :)

also looking for more new friends for my friends looking for friends USA UK PLAYERS ALL WELLCOME EVEN GIRLS :)

wont get a copy till amazon deliver it monday i reckon send us a fr request if you want

I'll play tonight(Sunday). I'm not in the UK, but I'm in Ireland so we should be on the same time zone.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

If the darkness is to much for you, try turning up the gamma in the setting.

Add me I have it, it's not as bad as critics have made it out to be. Having said that these glitches could be improved in an update, like hit detection it sucks as times.  I will be interested in some co-op, I have a mic and and based in UK. Feel free to add me...looking to play the game tonight, if not tonight def tomorrow (Tuesday)