im looking for a racing game online

Hello all, yeah as the title says im looking for a racing game, the 2 racing games i have now is Pure (atv) racing and NFS HP. Unfortunately these both games are ghost towns = no one races online :( So im looking for a racing game that has ppl playing online.

Any game you know have racers racing online is of interest. Thanks in advance for the answers :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

try TDU  2 although i dont know if the community is still active.

Forza 4 and Dirt 3

Forza Motorsport 4 is by far the most active on Xbox Live as far as racing games go. If you're looking for something with a more arcade feel, I'd second waiting for the new Most Wanted. I think a chunk of the NFS and Burnout community will be on that.

NASCAR 2011 was the easiest MP I ever  played, not a bad single player too, F12010 & F12011 are both good single players MP a bit more challenging most played race mode is the one where everything is set on Manual mode,I also have need for speed awesome sigle an dont know anything about its MP or if it even has one..

Forza 4 and F1 2011 are the only ones I can think of that would have anyone playing online, I would wait until Grid 2 comes out.

Just be prepared to be rammed off the road. ;)

Hands down Forza 4 or even 3.

Split/Second still has a active community.

Yeah, Forza Motorsport 4 or the new Forza Horizon available from October 23, 2012..

Yes i have gold membership, just not on this 1 im logged into at the moment :)

wait until NFS most wanted comes out this year.