im looking for a ozzie based black ops clan.

hey i'm looking to join a assie based clan, i'm very active and a good team player. i don't take the game ultra seriously but i am very competitive.

just drop me a reply if your clan is recreating or if your wanting to start a new one up. cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

hey i'm looking to join a assie based clan, i'm very active and a good team player. i don't take the game ultra seriously but i am very competitive.

just drop me a reply if your clan is recruiting or if your wanting to start a new one up. cheers

The Elite ForceZ is a highly competitive clan, currently recruiting from North America and Australia.

The Elite ForceZ is a very organised clan, with three main divisions.

- The Elite Division: The GameBattles / CyberGamer Squads (MUST BE VERY ACTIVE)

- The Veteran Divison: The Majority of players will be here. The Veteran Division are those players who put up BlackBirds and Chopper Gunners almost every game.

- The Hardened Divison: The Players who are good, but not quite up there yet. Maybe puts up a blackbird every 8 games or so. [This division not available to Australia]

Requirements to Join:

- Must have at least a 1.2 K/D Ratio to try out (NO EXPECTIONS because you need to be able to play the objective without losing gun skills)

- Active at least 2 times a week. If going away for a long period of time, please inform us and you will be put on the Away roster, otherwise will be booted from the clan.

- Must be at least 15 years old and mature.

- Respect and follow the Code of Conduct.

- If in Veteran or Elite Squads must be willing to play competitively against other clans, in GameBattles, or in CyberGamer.

- No cheating, boosting, glitching of any kind.

Recruitment Officer Contact:

SoD StaBByDEaTH / Grim Gambit (North American Recruiters)

xEF Vestor / SoD Vestor (Australian Recruiter)

If you are looking for a competitive gaming clan with skilled, competitive players, then this clan is for you.

Hit me up on Xbox Live and the site, I will help you out and see where I can place you :)

check out our website www.bopeclan.com