IM LOOKING FOR A CLAN

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

OK APPARENTLY ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THIS DAM THRED TO WORK PROPERLY I AM HAVIN ISSUES POSTING SO ANYWAYS ILL JUST REWRITE IT

I play Halo Reachand I am looking for a serious clan with serious players, please no clans with little kids they are annoying and I wanna start playin MLG.  Do not tell me to register to some site first or to fill out an application. thats just plain dumb, rude and highly inconvienient. If you wanna see what I can do just hit me up on live via this gamertag and play a few games then we can take it from there.  Love Peace and smurfs to ya

my clan is brand new we are going to have a Reach Team We just dont have enough players yet we have maybe two or three Just let me know but i do have a site and you might have to put in a short app sorry its just how i run things the Team leader is Landon 614 add him as a friend and tell him whats up

sorry but no aaps  like i said make sure i am good enough first then ask me to do it

Well Compared to our Team Leader You have play way more than him but he has A higher K/D and his Battle

Proficiency Rating is in the upper 60s yours is 45 so what else do you want to figer out

lol get hit hip told knoxville boss

P.S. im not in bosses clan

i dont understand why applications are rude...

k/d spread means little. mostly has to do with what types of games you play, example being if you play some infection and for some crappy reason you keep spawning as a zombie. i think I spawned zombie more than 20 times in a row before.  anyways if you spawn zombie and you get stuck in a bad map i.e. sword base where everyone has an insane advantage if they camp at the top wall your k/d spread goes down. also halo reach was my first halo game and my first shooter in nearly 10 years maybe. so my k/d spread is not so high but if there was a thing that kept track of assists i am more than sure mine would be higher than most. I am a team player which means allowing others to kill the oponent and do support on occasion.

and applications are rude because too many people assume their clan is even good enough to make it seem, well high end when they really are not.

Lets play and see what the ratings mean

Well my app is a get to know you app like Name brithday and all that jazz and what game you are going to play with the clan and like i said before Landon 614 is the Halo Team Leader so add him tewll him that you want to try out