Im looking for a clan :)

i would like a clan that isnt too strict a lil laid back and has sone diversity id like to actually have some fellow female gamers  to talk to and stuff . Im a pretty decent gamer  will much to learn . The games i play are Halo reach ,mortal kombat ,ghosts, halo 4 , halo3 ,bf4. Also i really like my GT so i dont wanna change it and i like the cokors my spartan has so yeah. I am also in a pc clan aswell so if ican find a good clan that is also flexiable that would be nice  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

hey! we have some girls here in AnV! If you want to join sign up and post a joining form in the joining section but follow the joining format first! Any questions please feel free to message me on xbox or on the site

We what have to offer:

Active, Friendly Forums

Family Atmosphere

Organized Rank Structure

Events - Tournaments

Competitive Game Battle Teams

Graphic & Design Team

Event Staff - News Team

Members Worldwide

And Much More….

JOIN A New Vision NOW!!

To Join go to www.anvlive.com and click register.

When registering put Miss Luna x your Referrer

Security question: A New Vision

After registration message me and I will get you set-up

If your looking for a active fun community then A New Vision is for you.

We have something to offer every kind of gamer from the Casual to Competitive!

I look forward to seeing you there!!

Hello,

You should take a look at Midland Base. We just celebrated our fourth anniversary and are still going strong on Halo fronts. We are a laid back and mature group of people who just enjoy playing the game and socializing with other like minded people. We have four game nights a week and a grifball team. Check us out!

I'm a;so in need to find a clan that plays for fun.