im looking for a Black Ops clan

though i posted 1 before i wasnt to specific.  im looking for something with less then 30 members,no boosters of course and with no mandatory G.tag change other then that it'll be fine also with tryouts so i can compare my self to the other members

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

We have about 50 members and no mandatory GT change, no tryouts.

deathdealersinc.betaboard.ca

Hey. 30 members. No mandatory name change.  Willing to do tryout. Info below or add me :).  

we have 15 active members and again our tryout is get 15 kills and no more than 10 deaths 3 times with No Claymores Frags or Stickys and no kill streak kills on HCTDM no Gamer tag change and we have more than what i said up above thats just to get in the clan to rank up in the clan thats a whole other story Ourt Site is CAGisf.com And we have our own Ladder Site so we can hold our own Tornys

Alrite mate if ya still looking try www.theegg.enjin.com, aslong as your from Europe and 16+ we currently have 14 members that compete in 2 leagues, all you need is good banter and be able to hold your own our trial is basically 1 week long to see if your active within the clan.

give us a look!

cheers

kwon

hit me up for more info