Im having problems playing gears of war 3?

Hi im here to explain that there are some problems with a lot of mexican profiles only with the gears of war 3 game, the thing is that we cant play gears 3 in any mode, campaing, horde, versus or beast. In any of these when you select the weapons or the character when it is loading the match, the xbox freezes and you need to turn it off by the button cause the control doesnt respond and you cant either go to the dashboard, i have seen a lot of posts and forums but i have no clue why this thing happens only on gears of war 3 and why with some specifically profiles i hope anyone can help me with this issue

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Now i am going to tell you what my problem is, sometimes the game freezes and sometimes when the game loads a match normally i cant see the ammo in my HUD, and when i switch weapons, at the bottom right of the TV it apears this odd numbers "-/0123456789", and at the end of the match it freezes again, now i have tried recovering my profile in other xbox, and it happens the same, in xbox arcades and in xbox slims, now i was reading that some of the profiles that have this error have in our achievement list a marcus fenix picture, when all of the others normal profiles have the gears of war 3 logo, now there you have it, i think i have tried everything, from cleaning cache system, from playing without HDD, and eliminate all gears of war 3 saved games and it doesnt work i dont know what to do, some friend tell me that i should make a new xbox live profile but i have like more than half an xbox live gold year and some other stuff that i dont want to lose, so please help!!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, yes this is a known issue. Epic Games is currently working hard to develop a solution. Please visit their site to fill out a voluntary survey to help them fix the problem.

forums.epicgames.com/.../830449-Freezing-profile-at-load-screen

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.