I'm Getting The Xbox Support Instead Of My Xbox Profile!

I've Been Trying To Get To My Xbox profile, But When I Have Tried To Get To It Instead It Would Bring Xbox Support And Even If I click on "More Options" And "Xbox Profile" It Would Just Open A New Tab With The Same Thing, "Xbox Support", Is Anyone Willing to Help?I Have Video Evidence Of It But I Don't Know How To Upload It Here. I Was Also Trying To Get To My Profile To See If I Can Unlink My Minecraft PS4 Account Away From A Certain Microsoft Account That Somehow Linked To It Instead Of Mine, I Did Unlink It But In Profile Settings In Minecraft But It Doesn't Say That I am Linked to any account, But When I Try To Go Sign In To A New One, It Says There Was A Error Signing Into This Microsoft Account. I Even Tried To Go On An Other PS4 Account And It Said "This Microsoft Account Is Already Linked to A Other Playstation Network Account".
You can try first unlink all MS account on your Playstation Network and then try make the link with the your official MS Account, remember, is supoust you had only one ms account by person

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Ethan Wovia

Have you tried doing this on a PC from a web browser?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 16 Applies to: