I'm done with this game...

A few weeks back I downloaded the new maps and got on a deathmatch on convoy.  Within two minutes we were hit with mortars and B-52's.  I couldn't help wondering how the opposition could get all those goodies so quick.  When I first started this game I felt I was getting better, that was a few months ago, heck now I feel as if every few minutes I'm getting fragged.  I'm a casual gamer, I'll never be one of those who levels up over hours and hours of playing this game. At this juncture it just isn't really worth my time anymore...I'm done with this game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Somebody that gives up easy. If you were truly a casual player, you wouldn't care about your skill...

And one more thing... Don't think that my above post is supposed to be mean, because it's not. I'm simply saying that there are always going to be those extremely good players. I've been in multiple matches where some 15th prestige goes in and gets dogs or a chopper gunner within a few minutes. It's ridiculous, but it's apart of the game. Just don't give up over some good players...

Lets go Ranger! There is no way you are a Ranger if you are giving up that early. Nice try.

He'll be back.

They always come back.

Would you like a tissue?

[quote user="USRanger87"]

A few weeks back I downloaded the new maps and got on a deathmatch on convoy.  Within two minutes we were hit with mortars and B-52's.  I couldn't help wondering how the opposition could get all those goodies so quick.  When I first started this game I felt I was getting better, that was a few months ago, heck now I feel as if every few minutes I'm getting fragged.  I'm a casual gamer, I'll never be one of those who levels up over hours and hours of playing this game. At this juncture it just isn't really worth my time anymore...I'm done with this game.

[/quote]

Who are you?

I dont think it counts unless you say you're "officially" done with this game.

[quote user="USRanger87"]

[/quote]

That's a shame. Maybe FFA would've been more your cup of tea but, oh well.

My apologies for stating my opinion on this forum, I just find myself playing more Golf and spending time with my family and enjoying my retirement just a bit more important....thats it.  You'd a thought I killed everyones dog here.  For the price of two women who I respected cutting me up and one guy questioning my years of service and another my manhood you would have thought I just got fragged from behind by some Marine at the local VFW hall.