Im bored lolz, wanna play something?

Title pretty much explains the subject.

I'm down for playing anything, Left 4 Dead, Halo, Deadrising 2, I have loads of metal DLC for Rockband if anyone still plays that, Mortal Kombat, Skate ect basically anything out of the like 60 games on my list ha. (preferably not Call of Duty though. Zombies maybe)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="WakingTheFa11en"]

That chick seemed to hate the **** out of me and I dont even know what I ever did to her lol. Never even talked to her except on a few threads here ha.

*fixed*

[/quote]

That chick hated seemed to hate the **** out of me and I dont even know what I ever did to her lol. Never even talked to her except on a few threads here ha.

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"] 

Eagerly awaiting the Resident Evil releases and Mortal Kombat's.

[/quote]

Oooooooo, which RElease? I'm gonna be all over REmake: Code Veronica and Operation: Raccoon City.

(What I did there, you see it?)

She was "funny" sometimes ...must be hanging now in Bioware forums.

She was "funny" sometimes ...must be hanging now in Bioware forums.

^^I was thinking the same thing but she got permabanned from here so she doesn't post here anymore... :(

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

So....Was I the only one who entered this thread and was expecting WhorrorPrincess?

[/quote]

Actually i thought the samething.It's WhorrorLoLz now she's on my friends list and doing pretty good.Eagerly awaiting the Resident Evil releases and Mortal Kombat's.

Im definitely game for some GTA, Im a RB enthusiast and I play pretty much anything, not too keen on COD tho. Add me,

No comment, as I have no idea who you're talking about.

So....Was I the only one who entered this thread and was expecting WhorrorPrincess?