Im actually excited for this game.

Im mostly going to be getting this game for campaign but I do hope they do a better job on MP.All the haters out there know they most likely are going to cave in and buy,I heard that story with Black ops.I cant help it I grew up with CoD.All the promises that they made for Black ops never lived up to expectations,I just really hope they dont *** up on this game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im not gonna buy the game, but I know my brother will, so for the SP I borrow the game from him.  Im not wasting $60 on a COD title again.

I cannot wait for single-player! The campaign story is amazing in MW. Multi-player I hope will be a lot better than most recent CoD games. Hopefully it will all be balanced and a lot of fun!

I will always get excited when a new cod is announced.

but then i have to remember the words of oh so wise Ackbar:

"its a TRAP"

I always play/finish campaign before I play multiplayer, doesn't everyone? (I hope so)

Im excited as well!  The only reason I don't play MW2 is oma tubing and hackers/cheaters.  MW3 will have neither, hence it will be amazing.  

It's actually never the same. The feel and controls, yeah... that's what makes Call of Duty. I would hate it if it felt something like BF2 or Rainbow Six. The story is always different, maps are different, weapons are different (some return), game modes... I can keep on going.

Will I buy the next COD? Most likely yes. It all depends what I see from the trailers and reviews.

[quote user="Trenticle"]

Im excited as well!  The only reason I don't play MW2 is oma tubing and hackers/cheaters.  MW3 will have neither, hence it will be amazing.  

[/quote]

Source?

I'm also excited, very excited actually. I love the MW series and I can't wait for it. Blops is boring and pisses me off.

A waste of $60? $60 is nothing. With your cheap self.

[quote user="IX WaCkEd IX"]

Im mostly going to be getting this game for campaign but I do hope they do a better job on MP.All the haters out there know they most likely are going to cave in and buy,I heard that story with Black ops.I cant help it I grew up with CoD.All the promises that they made for Black ops never lived up to expectations,I just really hope they dont *** up on this game.

[/quote]

I'm a hater for wanting developers to actually put effort into their games?