I'm actually excited for a game to be released

Yeah, yeah, we've got those big titles this fall coming out, but those haven't made me want to pre-order them or stash any money aside for them.

I likely won't be buying them anyway.

I am, however, excited for this title being released in early 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psyKwwgD9b4

Hopefully the video embeds correctly...

ADDED: The video did not embed so I lazy linked it.

Anyway Gaijin is making this game with Konami as the publisher.

Gaijin has been successful with their games except for Apache Air **** due to the poopy publisher, Activision, blocking them from updating their game to fix and add stuff. Luckily they can still support the PC versions with limited ability.

But yeah, this is the first video game title that I have ever been super stoked about.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I wish I was excited for a game. My console hasn't been on in over a month.

never really got into flight simulators, I tried, just not my cup'o tea.

[View:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psyKwwgD9b4]]

Try using  View: [(LINK GOES HERE)] This trailer looks interesting.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

[/quote]

Same here. But with all the cookie-cutter crap they've been shoveling at us for the past few years, I'm willing to give anything a shot.

I was excited for a game this year.  It was TDU2 and most know how that turned out.  Anyway...Birds of Steel looks awesome. 

Looks cool, I guess. If you're in to that kind of thing.

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

[/quote]

Well, these games aren't flight simulators though.

If you want a combat flight simulator go check out the Digital Combat Simulator series.

But because I'm not that into flight simulators, arcade-like games such as the ones Gaijin make are perfect for me.

I don't have to look around a screen flippin' switches, turnin' dials, and I don't have to purchase a super-serious joystick to enjoy blasting things.

I've got something else made of steel ;)

Ugh, it just doesn't look exciting to me imho.

Never been into flying games but I hope it's a good game for you. I'm excited for Gears 3 and NCAA Football 12, which may be out already not sure. Anyways not a whole lot of games I'm looking forward to. Been hearing people talk about Skyrim. Might give that a look idk.