Im a werewolf now :D

here are the pics as a proof. werewolf is an ability and you can use it once per day. if you want to know more about it, just ask. but i heared that the ability can get better when you "drink the blodd of your enemy you get stronger" or something like that, but i will have to find it out.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

btw there is only a 3rd person view as a werewolf

BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting!!!!

Is there a way to manipulate the color you are when you change? or do you think you will be black no matter what?

i dont know, seems to be black only

Good. Black is superior. My qvestion is in what quest does this happen and how would one come to find this quest? I want to be a werewolf NAAAOW

I wonder why there is not  FP mode when you transform ...nice pics.

What brand of potato did you use?

Kidding...I'm kidding. I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

yeah sorry for bad quality ^^ i rushed the pohotos with my iphone xDD

in the first big city "whiterun" there is a faction called "the gathering" (in german its called "die gemeinschaft" thats why i think they are called like this) and you just join them and do a few quests and the you get to know a secret and so on ^^

btw i just found a dragon in the open world :DD i will kill him now ^^

[quote user="Sazalamel"]

here are the pics as a proof. werewolf is an ability and you can use it once per day. if you want to know more about it, just ask. but i heared that the ability can get better when you "drink the blodd of your enemy you get stronger" or something like that, but i will have to find it out.

[/quote]

Hmm,cool!!Lvl?