Illegal Harassment

The user (MOD REMOVED) on Xbox created an emblem on Black Ops 2 containing my phone number. I have received in the upwards of 30+ text messages, phone calls and voicemails threatening my life and well-being. My phone number is (MOD REMOVED).

I have contacted my internet service provider and phone provider to file claims against the user. I have also contacted police in regards to the threatening messages I am receiving towards my phone
Proof Picture from ELITE: (MOD REMOVED)
In the bottom right you can see the emblem "CALL ME MAYBE (MOD REMOVED)which is my cell number.
His ELITE profile: (MOD REMOVED)
I have contacted Activision in regards to having the emblem removed and I am contacting you (Xbox) in regards to having his account disabled for violation of the terms of service and me being emotionally and mentally having to receive these spam and harassment messages, one included was a death threat voicemail message.
service ID: 1194653765

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you. Make sure to block communications with this player, http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/account-banning-and-player-feedback/mute-block-avoid-players and be sure to file a complaint so the appropriate people can see it. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/account-banning-and-player-feedback/file-player-complaint

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Calling out other users on the forums here is against the rules so I would advise you remove the names along with the telephone number and your private information from your post for your own protection. Also, try reporting their emblem in question in-game and block them as Knight Jem stated above. I think you've taken some good steps towards getting this resolved, though I can't help but wonder how they got your number in the first place.

Sorry this didn't help.

This really sucks. You should remove your personal information from this because it could lead to more of what you're already experiencing. You're handling this well, and I'd suggest to block communications with him, report his playercard, and hope Xbox or activision can help you out. Honestly, I'd just turn off my phone and wait till this is resolved so you won't have to deal with the harassment, best of luck to you

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Combat Area, sorry but naming and shaming is not allowed in the forums, you will need to file an complaint against his gamertag on his profile. Also as it is only on his call of duty elte profile, i would get in touch with activision or treyarch as microsoft cant deal with in game issues on games.

Sorry this didn't help.