first...hahaha

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

2nd :P

O man I missed a DS2 forum, I know it's not as active but I glad one is here, how's Dead Space 2 for everybody, still playing?

I just finished finally achieving the whole game. That final Hardcore achievement was ridiculous. Kind of sad it's over now.

They finally put this forum up lol. I've been playing DS2 off and on with Gears 2. Really trying to get into the multiplayer but I experience a lot of lag. I think I just reached level 2 LOL.

I am trying to beat the game on hardcore, it is insane...

[quote user="Joeshmo93"]

[/quote]Hence the name... hardcore.  Good luck.  Check the old forums if they're still up.  There are plenty of tips for going through on hardcore.  Or just post a new question on tips.

[quote user="Thookins"]

[quote user="Joeshmo93"]

[/quote]Hence the name... hardcore.  Good luck.  Check the old forums if they're still up.  There are plenty of tips for going through on hardcore.  Or just post a new question on tips.

[/quote]

Problem is, the tips tell you basically this: play the game so many times that you practically memorize (for the entire game) where the threats are and what the best course of action is.  Most tips also recommend that you NOT waste any saves while playing disc 1 of the game. These tips were of little use to me as I get killed again and again in disc 1, usually by something silly or random. Good luck.

Have you tried any of the dlc?  I recommend the Martial Law pack strictly for the Force Gun.  Level that, the Plasma Cutter, and your favorite dlc suit.  Level your suit first (health).  Carry the Contact Beam so you can sell all the ammo.  

The more you play it the more you will remember where those tricky parts are.   Always be on your guard.  Personally, I saved in Chapter 4, disk checkpoint, right before the Ishimura, and before the eye needle.  

Quality game, just getting into it.

I know they are coming but they still make you jump. Love it.

Yes! It still gets me sometimes too, I love it man. I usually take a break and replay then so that way I forget some spots where necros are at. last night I played through chapter 11 and it was awesome, couldn't remember hardly anything lol.