I'll be honest.

I'll probably buy this game used, play the campaign, and then sell it right back for gas money. CoD is so stale now, but I can't start a story without finishing it. So hopefully they'll close out the story in this one and call it a trilogy.

I consider my investment in MW2 a waste of money, mostly because of the immense lack of community support Activision and IW offer with that assclown Robert Bowling (Fourzerotwo). Community/PR manager my quantum singularity (lol no I didn't actually swear there). Hopefully MW3 will conclude the story and my Xbox will never have to taste the bitter, vinegar like taste of a Call of Duty disc ever again.

Maybe I'll even play it offline, because God knows what the hackers and modders will come up with in preparation for this game.

Let's just hope it's not actually like The Onion's reporting of MW3

. That would suck.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

How's Call of Duty stale? Call of Duty: Black Ops was like the best selling game ever and set a bunch of records. MW3 is expected to be big, if not bigger than Black Ops.

[quote user="RoG Viper RV"]

How's Call of Duty stale? Call of Duty: Black Ops was like the best selling game ever and set a bunch of records. MW3 is expected to be big, if not bigger than Black Ops.

[/quote]

really? did you actually ask that?

[/quote]

It is stale in his opinion. I probably won't be getting MW3 at all because I am going to switch it up and get BF3. I have never played a Battlefield game and I am looking forward to something different. The only way I will get another CoD is if it includes Treyarch's zombies.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

[/quote]

It is stale in his opinion. I probably won't be getting MW3 at all because I am going to switch it up and get BF3. I have never played a Battlefield game and I am looking forward to something different. The only way I will get another CoD is if it includes Treyarch's zombies.

[/quote]

Battlefield should be great for you if youve never played before. I know my first BF game had me hooked. It was so fun to have a bomber on a runway, have your whole team jump on the wings and see who could hang on all the way to the enemy base. Or the first time I lined a Humvee with C4 and barreled into the back of a tank. Stuff like that you cant recreate in many games. But as stale as everyone says COD gets, nothing has changed with BF either except for destructability. Its always the same too. Get in vehicle, get objective, win game.

How's Call of Duty stale? 

[/quote]

HAH.

I'll probably be playing MW3 when it drops along with some BF3. Regardless of how stale the CoD series may seem to be getting it's the only style of play I prefer over all the others.

I only really play Battlefield for a change of pace. The BF games are very well made titles, but the style of play has never been addicting to me and I get bored with them after a while.

I don't really want another cod game this year, i still really enjoy black ops and i am guessing zombies will not play a part in MW3 either. Maybe releasing a cod every year will eventually kill the series?

[quote user="o Lawliet o"]

I don't really want another cod game this year, i still really enjoy black ops and i am guessing zombies will not play a part in MW3 either. Maybe releasing a cod every year will eventually kill the series?

[/quote]

a lot of people would agree with my opinion when i say that it kind of already died.

turned out the game is really good :D

Turned out a lot of people in this thread give into hype from the games own creator. "It's the best because it is".