iGameorDie

Looking for mature recruits for http://www.iGameOrDie.com

What We Offer:
-Laid-Back Mature Gaming Community recognized by www.PaybackGames.com and www.AmpdUpGaming.com.
-Our Three Flag Ship Games are: Halo Reach, Call of Duty, and Bad Company 2. But many unofficial groups in (Halo 3, Crysis 2, and coming soon divisions in Gears of War 3, and Halo: CE).
-18+ Age Restriction
-Daily Tournaments, Contests, Competitions for FREE PRIZES.
-A Semi-Open Source website that includes: an interactive online calendar (that allows the user to post their own events for impromptu meets -- On top of our regular scheduled meets for Halo Reach and Black Ops), top of the line phpBB 3.0.8 forums, and chatroom.
-An additional Multimedia Site (www.igameordie.com/iblog) that allows our members to post blogs, movie/game reviews, game hype (anticipation pieces), comedy or just complete randomness! Anything they want Anytime they want! No HTML/Coding experience required. Creativity and Innovation a Must!
-Loose Ranking Structure (not in line with the 'conventional' ranks that allow higher members to treat lower members as "peons") -- ranking structure is in place to ensure efficiency and high productivity to give the gamer the most comprehensive experience from an online gaming community.
-3 Simple Loose/BUT FIRM rules:
1. When someone says Stop. Stop.
2. No Modding/Cheating/Racism/Sexism
3. Use common sense.
MUCH MORE! VISIT US! GIVE US A SHOT!
Main Website:
http://www.iGameOrDie.com
Multimedia Website:
www.igameordie.com/iblog
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/iGameOrDie
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/iGameOrDie

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

bump  www.igameordie.com  clan tag [iGoD] and divisions in Halo, Gears of war, and CoD and if your an old school fan we are going to start Counter Strike when it comes out this Spring!

you forgot our twitchtv account

www.twitch.tv/igameordie

Don't post two threads with the same purpose. It spams the forums and just makes you guys look obnoxious.

Lol get a job losers

Harvack, why don't you get a life? I mean seriously? Gonna come into other recruitments and give people ***? I doubt even you have a job. I go to college full time and work in a factory full time. Once im done in college I will be programming these games you so DEARLY love.

Throttle, we didn't have a twitch when I posted this. (August, 29)

Harvack, Yes, please get a job.

and KSI whatever your name will be when I post this, we repost threads when our old ones are bumped down a few pages. I'd rather repost than bump because of updated information. I'm ever so sorry if you have a problem with that.

Toodles,

<3 Kashew