if you're gonna do a hardcore mode.....

....Then make it hardcore!!! I just dont get why developers put a hardcore mode in if its not much different to the 'core' mode. Yes there's less HUD but if i'm stood right by a guy and shoot him in the face, I expect him to drop. I don't expect him to then shoot me and kill me. I dont mind dying if when I shoot someone they die but seem like thats not the case. It ruins the game for me. And also why cant I define my buttons?? Seriously why cant I define my buttons?? Every one of them individually?? Its not difficult to add the 'redefine button' to the game is it?? FIFA does it, F1 does it, so whats the problem??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I'd be happy if they'd just add more servers for HC already.

1000 normal servers, several hundred of which are half empty, and 100 full hc servers with full queues constantly, what the hell man?

Hardcore is really weak right now in this game I hope they change it.

why dont you go on to battllelog and post these . At least they have a chance of being seen by someone who can make these changes.

Supposedly in first update will be a crossover of many 'core' servers to HC.  To OP, aim better, there is a huge difference in the 2 modes. Videos on YouTube to prove it.

[quote user="BootleBadBoy"]

why dont you go on to battllelog and post these . At least they have a chance of being seen by someone who can make these changes.

[/quote]

oh trust me, the pages are filled with these. But you would think EA/DICE would get the picture but no.

I think its way fun to sit in a queue for an hour....why would I want to play the game when I can sit and stare at the "you are 6 of 7" for that time?

-

yeah....I only count 22 HC servers( 7 in the US)...and page after page of normal servers....starting to think the "E" in "DICE" stands for Excuses