If you think hacking/modding is bad now, READ THIS.............

I don't know how to link things to posts, but if you go to the TTG website, there is an interesting story about "how the new slim xbox360's" have finally been jtagged. It talks about how the slim was suppose to have more security, unable to jtag, but someone has finally done it. So, if you thought hacking/modding has been bad in the past, hold on to your seats. Once all the hacking slim owners find out about this, you are going to see MORE modding/hacking..........

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just because they have figured out how to JTAG a slim Xbox, it does NOT mean it can go online.

if xblpet spent a little time on that website they could ban thousands of modders everyday.

whats the slim xbox gotta do with it..they can get online with their old xbox and not have to spend over 100 pounds for a new xbox..anyway these modders etc are all kids

To "west point": "Just because they Jtag the "slim" DOESN'T mean it can go on-line" Duh. I wonder how the "pro" and "elite" models got on-line AFTER they were Jtagged? Just saying......

And to "orion": I live in a town of 30,000 people. You CAN"T buy any 360 model, besides the slim. After all, it was suppose to replace the pro and elite models...... Ya'll keep sticking your head in the sand. If someone can figure how to Jtag the slim, I'm sure it won't be long before they are on-line.

Duh - all I said was they can't yet.  Also note the very low success rate.

In order to get online they need to hack the xbox live service from detecting them in the first place and because the xbox has intrusion detection xbox live will always be able to see that the xbox has been opened by an unauthorized tech / hacker and this is only one of the ways an jtag can be detected and on its own will not be used to warent a console ban but it is used to flag a potential modified console

Besides if I want to play gamecube games I'll use my Wii. I'd be more impressed if they could play xbox games on it instead Lmao

what im saying is why bother with slim if the old console still works fine..im still on the old console and its been great so far..after getting it back from microsoft 2 years ago..touch wood

OK are we talking about which console is better or which works better hacked. the way you worded it above it sounds like your old hacked console works fine lol

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

if xblpet spent a little time on that website they could ban thousands of modders everyday.

[/quote]legal trouble to that though. the ToS of those modding sites forbids them from doing so.