If you say there is a hacker/glitcher

You damn well better post a vid of it or else be considered a complainer. Theater is here, so back your words up with proof. And to be clear, Lag is not hack/glitch people. Ive seen my fair share of nonsense attributed to lag. All other issues, vids or it didnt happen. IMO 8 out of 10 people here who claim they've seen a glitch/hack actually just got handled and needed a reason to feel better about it. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Wish my video upload worked period...had a few of people during the Outpost under the map glitch.

Yup.

Right on the money

See heres what happens. You post a vidio without names people will say its doctored...private match...on the pc. Or any other thing to dispute it.

You post a video with names on it you can be suspended for "naming and shaming other players by way of video link" atleast that was the reason  customer service gave me when I recieved a suspension for posting a link to video I put on youtube showing hackers in black ops.

Funny thing was the very fanbois who screamed "video or it didnt happen" were the very ones who reported it.

So it only goes to show that fanbois are like religeous fanatics.

I dont even know how to post a video!!

I turned off theater to try and combat some of the lag in this horrendous game.

-

I dont know if it was sledgehammer or IW that made spec ops,but that is the only element of this game I keep coming back for more.

Who cares. You are not allowed to call out gamertags in here.  Good way to get suspended.

[quote user="Omicron Reaper"]

See heres what happens. You post a vidio without names people will say its doctored...private match...on the pc. Or any other thing to dispute it.

You post a video with names on it you can be suspended for "naming and shaming other players by way of video link" atleast that was the reason  customer service gave me when I recieved a suspension for posting a link to video I put on youtube showing hackers in black ops.

Funny thing was the very fanbois who screamed "video or it didnt happen" were the very ones who reported it.

So it only goes to show that fanbois are like religeous fanatics.

[/quote]Well, there are ways of doing things, and it didnt stop people from posting things from BO (which usually proved to be misconceived), and its not naming in shaming unless you are calling out the person specifically IMO. Otherwise, you could get banned for posting your greatness which will also have other peoples names. So, like I say, no vid, didnt happen. Ive had to tell this to a few people I play with on the regular who seem to always have an excuse as to how their dying was bs, instead of validating why they may have died first. Its one thing to call out obvious BS when you die, such as when you get hitmarkers on headshots instead of a kill, but to claim "hacking/glitching" you better have something to back that up.