If you put your Pavelow.....

in the que and then an EMP is called in, the Pavelow will still come in? It will light up the other team while EMP is active.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="CASTERTR0Y666"]

in the que and then an EMP is called in, the Pavelow will still come in? It will light up the other team while EMP is active.

[/quote]

Question, opinion, or fact?  I see a question and then a statement.

Maybe it's all three...... I think you know what I was saying.

Question: Do you get payed to point out peoples grammatical errors?

The answer, from my experience, is yes.

-

I had a chopper taken down by an EMP, and the Pavelow still came in and wrecked things with electronics disabled. Granted, I had Assassin Pro, but it shouldn't of worked, regardless.

[quote user="CASTERTR0Y666"]

Maybe it's all three...... I think you know what I was saying.

Question: Do you get payed to point out peoples grammatical errors?

[/quote]

I have no idea if you were asking or stating which is why I asked.  I still dont.

I think the emp works same as when a Juggernaut is called in as well

I haven't noticed that but maybe it is a glitch. If a Pavelow is called in 10 seconds before or after an EMP it should be knocked out.

EMP's are a joke anyway. There's no way some noob, who can't string four kills together, should have a major effect on the outcome of a match. Seen it happen plenty of times playing KC.

It should either be an assualt KS or a hidden one like the MOAB. Maybe between 15-20 kills.

Theres no way some noob, who never goes for an objective but camps to get a good KD, should have a major effect on the outcome of a match.

See how easy that is

Amen ^

[quote user="Azaloth"]

EMP's are a joke anyway. There's no way some noob, who can't string four kills together, should have a major effect on the outcome of a match. Seen it happen plenty of times playing KC.

It should either be an assualt KS or a hidden one like the MOAB. Maybe between 15-20 kills.

[/quote]

I'm with ya dude .......

I put a lot of effort into stringing together 5 kills without dying, then finding a good enough hiding place so no one will find me while I let my ksrs get me ksrs ......

There's no way some dude who was actually working to get 18 kils or capping objective should be able to take down my 5 kill pavelow.