If you Prestige'd, what Prestige are/did you stop(ping) at?

I'm stopping at 9 just because I feel like it looks WAY better than the 10th Prestige, and it seems like nobody stops at it. It's also one of the few good looking Prestige emblems in the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll prestige every chance I get up to 15 or whatever it is going to stop at. I most likely won't reach it though. I am 2nd-49 right now so I am not exactly blazing through them.

Goat Juice, I cant tell if your serious or trolling

Teddybear, im serious except for the x above the skull part.  its so lame thats all they can think of.

i'm prestige 4 level 45 going all the way no point in stopping and let all the xp you earn go to waste because you don't want to prestige anymore

i stopped at 2nd prestige. Made a bad mistake by getting alot of my weapons ranked up around the 20's and 30's. Once i get my 2500 kill with the m16, i will continue to prestige.

I think they made prestiging a little too easy.   I think it took me less than 2 weeks to get where I could prestige and thats without using any double xp whatsoever.

Where's the prestige even in knowing that you can prestige so easily ........ but then cut the time in half by gorging on doritos and sucking down a bunch of mountain dew?

Prestige 4, I love me some purps.

20.... I know. Sounds stupid. Been 15th for over a week now.

ALL THE WAY WITH CALLOWAY (Quote from old Scooby-Doo movie) Also yes, prestiging to the very end.

5th prestige and have all my custom classes so I'm done.  Couldn't care less about what my prestige emblem looks like.  Just excited to pro-up all the perks and rank up a bunch of weapons for once without losing it all too quickly.