If you play Vietnam, what game type are you playing?

I mostly play Conquest, but curious what others are tending to play.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

CQ is the only way to go. RUSH is a CoD import and caters to campers, and most attackers end up being recon hiding away from the objective.

Rush is for pros

lol. I rarely saw a good game of rush. Mostly snipers hiding roasting marshmallows while 3 people try to actually take the crate. most RUSH games end on the first set.

This is all the elitist battlefield people ever come out with.. I have been in some great Rush games.. I play any game mode dont listen to this guy try it out for yourselves.

after you try it, play some CQ, since RUSH is a converted mode of a CoD gametype. BFBC1 had good rush games, for some reason, BFBC2 games of rush didn't compare. I've got over 600 rush winner pins, so it's not like I never played that mode.

Yeah you should of played Hardcore rush that's where the good games were to be found.

[quote user="Dirk Pike"]

Rush is for pros

[/quote]pro marshmallow roasters. I played some rush over the weekend and after rolling over the defenders, they quit. happened in 4 games, core and h/c, Nam and vanilla. Playing CQ the servers stayed pretty full, so I see what your definition of "Pro" is based on the games I played. Rush is fun for a minute, then by the time you hit 2 minutes, it's boring again.

but that 1 minute is intense,,   It lasts longer if you sit back in your base sniping mate

then you spend 3 minutes finding another game. Nah, I'll stick with CQ

I cant get used to running around with a red arrow on my head though..