For the fastest service, please contact us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/microsoftsolitaire
Please be aware that while we make an effort to check these forums regularly, we highly recommend you contact us on Facebook for the fastest turnaround time possible.
If you are having a problem with your game and wish to contact us here,
please start your own post in the forum and fill out the below information. Feel free to just copy/paste the form below into your new post.
If you don't know how to find some of the information, I've posted a walkthrough below the form to help.
- What version & build of Windows are you running?
- What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using?
- About how long ago did you start having this problem?
- Have you noticed this problem happening on any other games?
- Describe your problem. Please explain what happens from the time you launch the game until the problem happens.
- Please post any other details or notes about your problem here:
To find out what version of Windows you are running:
- Press the Windows Key & R.
- A box will pop up in the bottom left side of the screen. Type winver and then press enter.
- Another box will open that will tell you what version of Windows you're running and what the build is. Please post both the version number and the build number.
This form should help us be able to troubleshoot your issue faster and making a new post will let us know that this is an issue that needs to be addressed.