If You Need Annex/Meatflag/Guardian Acheievements Boosting

Need about 7 people or 8 would be fine but have 3 of us now and looking to set up a social match but with having 10 people will be split into teams and wouldn't have to worry about bots or random people with mod controllers or being silly and not even playing but by having 10 real people with mics that are gamers and like to have fun we could all work together and get these achievements that require to be social and not custom matches.Here is the achievements and what they are called below.If you need these and want to help and have a mic is a must and can have some fun and work together with others please send a FR and let me know and have open schedule as to what days and time are best so we can all get together that would be great.I am eastern time but can be on anytime for the most part as well as the other 2 i have.Would only take a few hours at most and would take care of the social matches for the most part.I have no problem helping with other achievements you may need as well but these are more important and would like to knock them out of the way first so if your serious let me know.

It's Good to be the King

Beat the Meatflag

Annex: Now With Execution Rules

Can also do the Wingman Achievement as well if needed

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Try registering with TrueAchievements.com and you could either create or join a gaming session to help you get  these.

[quote user="wonkywillsy"]

Try registering with TrueAchievements.com and you could either create or join a gaming session to help you get  these.

[/quote]

TA is by far the best way to set up a boosting session. I run sessions for gears 1 every night and they always fill up.