If you need Annex/King/MeatFlag Achievements

If you need these achievements(SEE BELOW) like me and want to get them before the release of Gears 3 send me a FR and let's get together and get these done.I would really like to have these finish and will help out with anything else you may need i have no problem helping.I am pretty laid back and have a mic and will help.Always on for the most part.

Annex: Now With Execution Rules

Beat the Meatflag

It's Good to be the King

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe double post

I have the meatflag one but willing to help since I enjoy the game type and one less trying to cap.  I also need help on horde and co-op/insane so feel free to add me.

I am down for this, i just need gridlock for the annex one and no one votes for it anymore, or they quit if it does happen :[

My friends list got erased so sorry to those that were on it

But feel free to add me again

Im off wed thrus  so lets see if we can get these done

I need them as well but im bad at multiplayer

But i can try so add me if ud like

I work till 12 am EST

But i get on when i get home

And on wed and thrus my days off

Let's do it. I need the Annex one. I just need ONE map, which NOBODY votes for: Tyro Station. Perchance when it does come about (2 times for me), our team lost.

I need The Annex and Meatflag to I'm also looking for a team who can help me on horde and finish the game on insane. More or less I'm just looking for people to play with overall.

I still need the meatflag achievement as well.  I'm about halfway through the campaign on insane and I have a couple of more horde ones to get too.  I'd be willing to help for whatever else.  Add me up.

I need most of the public ones and some of the dark corners horde ones. Willing to help anyone with anything else. Im on most nights after 9 EST.

Well i have 4 of 10 for gardian

But my xp was up and down took

Forever to go up one rank

Im 86 now geez i just want my wings

I need all 3 too and if definitely helps having a team to work with.