If you love Halo, sound off and share before the game is ruined!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/looks-like-br-starts-is-getting-phased-out/761ba621-fab9-40b9-b92f-9dd0b5e75153/posts?page=10#post200

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yay. Good Riddance if true

But seriously I don't think they are being phased out.

The BR starts were in the beta.

Personally I think arena mode will end up being dominated by BR matches just like MCC is today especially if the game ends up with the same stupid voting system they have in the MCC.

maybe we should have faith in 343 . . .  halo is a big game and I have no doubt that they know what they are doing or Microsoft wouldn't let them have hold of the game.

Yeah, too bad I got banned from Waypoint for having an opinion. 343 is worse than the Nazi regime.

Comparing 343 to people who massacred millions of people?  How old are you?

If they bring back the halo 1 pistol dmg, and make that the starting wep... the Im all fo rit

I honestly think 343 Industries will improve and refine Halo 5: Guardians using lessons learned from Halo 4. I'll be the first to admit, I wasn't a big fan of Halo 4 but Master Chief Collection is awesome to play (when functioning) and the Halo 5: Guardians Beta impressed me quite a bit.

Super mad at no split screen to play at home with my friends and family. EXTREMELY TICKED OFF!!!

343 is slowly killing Halo...first with H4 and now MCC! If H5 isn't good, Halo will be sleeping with the fishes.