If you like Judgment you are not a true Gears fan.

I see why Cliff, Rod and everyone else left.  This Mulltiplayeris a joke.  Shoulda known when Microsoft allowed for a March Release on a Gears game.  Why would you change so much?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

To keep things fresh. If this was just gears 3 with small changes people would be crying about that too.

I think this game is pretty awesome and a fresh take on Gears.

not all the change is useful or good for example most of the new rifles are garbage thats change but not for the better.

I am glad you know what all true gears fans love, idiots these days.

They could have changed weapons and stuff but why they had to change the very basics of GOW?

[quote user="KeepersWay"]the new rifles are garbage[/quote]Agreed.  Probably because they took out stopping power.  

The game is different than previous titles, I don't see what the problem is? I knew exactly what this was going to be from the 1st preview. "True Gears fans", this is the most asinine assumption of a online commiunity.

You know what's hilarious? People complain when games stay the same, like COD. Then they also complain when developers make changes. It's absolutely crazy just how idiotic people are. It must really suck being a developer. After months of hard work, no matter what you do, people will still whine and complain. You are literally damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I like it when people complain about things they should have know about months in advance.

There's just no fixing stupid. Change isn't bad...learn to accept it.

A